Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Peanut Gallery

I'm typing for Carmen...she's talking.

Aryah's my friend and so is Caitlyn, and so is Fiona.

Okay. Fiona's turn...

I am 7. Carmen is my best friend. Caitlyn is my sister. I'm in first grade, and Kierra is my friend.

And, let's see what Tater has to say...

I love Daddy so much and I love Fiona and you and Carmen. That's all.

LOL. Well...I guess that's all for today's contribution from the peanut gallery! We're heading to Virginia in a little while to visit Jimmy & the girls and see my BFF, Shannon and her daughter, Brianna. (I know I probably just spelled that wrong.) I did some individual interviews with the girls yesterday for a blog project. They're actually rather amusing. I'll try and get them posted up here sometime this weekend. I'm also going to try to figure out how you can sign up to get an email every time we update this blog.

The girls REALLY love your comments! I think you have to have a gmail account to comment. I'm not sure...I'll check into that as well. If so...sign up so you can leave them love! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a gmail account. I used my reglar email address. ;o)

    Weez

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, I just stumbled onto this....
    they CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete