Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sharing Is Good

Many of you know I have my own personal blog where I talk about anything and everything that's going on. I wanted to have a place where I could share what's going on with the girls. Something that the girls could be a part of.

I'm going to let Carmen and Fiona both write on this blog from time to time. I, of course, will help edit so we can figure out what the heck they're talking about. (Sometimes it's hard to follow what they're trying to articulate.)

This blog will be private so only those who get a personal email from me will be able to see it and follow. The first emails will be going out soon. They will be sent to all of the girls parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles. If there are family members or friends that I don't know that you would like to be able to view it just let me know and send me their email addresses.

Make sure you email me at SerenaTheQueen@gmail.com or I won't get it!

This blog will probably be updated daily so be sure to check in often!

No comments:

Post a Comment