Sunday, February 22, 2009

Talent Show

Carmen and Fiona's first Talent Show Debut.

The girls would like to thank both of their Daddy's, Nanny, Grandad, Aunt Missy, Sirus and Samantha for coming out to see them.

If you didn't catch everything they said, here's a translation:

Fiona: Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York?

Carmen: Because it can't sit down!

Fiona: What do you call the outer part of a tree?

Carmen: I don't know.

Fiona: Bark, silly, bark!

Carmen: Woof! Woof!

Fiona: The word politics; can you give me an example of how to use it?

Carmen: My parrot swallowed a watch and now Polly Ticks.

Fiona: If you have a dollar, and you ask your Dad for a dollar, how many dollars do you have?

Carmen: One.

Fiona: You don't know your math.

Carmen: You don't know my Dad!

Bravo! Bravo!

3 comments:

  1. Yay First comment. I was so proud of you both, you both did a great job. I was even nervous for you guys when you went on stage. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so proud of you girls...I think you both did a great job up on stage...I get nervous talking in front of people, you two made it look like a piece of cake! Love you, glad we got to come and see you perform!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could have been there to see it. You guys did a fantastic job! There is no way I could have gotten up on that stage and did what y'all did. I love ya both! :o)

    ReplyDelete